Slideshow
1.23.2011
Jan. 23
Alex and I spent some time in his room today attempting to clean it up and organize it a bit. I can honestly say that you could barely see the floor in his room first thing this morning. He had Christmas gifts that he hadn't even opened (we went out of town not long after opening gifts) and hadn't played with because he couldn't really get to them! It's still not perfect, but at least you can see the floor and the top of his desk (you seriously couldn't see it before). After we finished up, he only wanted to play in his room... and so did Jack. So the two sat at his desk and colored for a good 20 minutes or so before I told them we needed to take it downstairs to the kitchen. Jack wasn't pleased... he likes playing in Alex's room.
Labels:
Project Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment