Slideshow
1.17.2011
Jan. 17
Since today is a holiday and Alex is off from school, I threw my original plans out the window and declared it "jammie day". The last time we had jammie day, I didn't get to participate since I had some errands to run. So, today... I decided that I didn't really need to go to IKEA, or Barnes & Noble, or even to Target. That lightbulb that I need to get can wait. And the fixings for banana pudding can wait, too. I'm gonna be lazy and stay in my pjs all day. The boys clearly don't have a problem with that. While we were eating lunch, we turned on Despicable Me. Santa brought it to the boys for Christmas, but we've never had a chance to sit down and watch it. Well, Alex did, but Jack hasn't and he's been begging to for the past few days now. I didn't get to sit and watch much of any of it, but I'm sure it'll be shown again... and again... and again soon.
Labels:
Project Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment